Ingredients – Gin, grapefruit juice, bitters, splash of almond syrup, 4 orange slices and crushed ice. It’ll make you crush.
Happy Hour Drinking Topics:
1. Happy New Year: Happy New Year!!!!
2. Resolutions: Name one resolution you accomplished last year. If it was weight loss, then please, tell us your secret(s).
3. MARCHVEGAS: See MARCHVEGAS Make MARCHVEGAS a 4-day Holiday in 2013.
3.5 Movie Reviews: I’m still not sure how DJANGO didn’t get shot towards the end but nonetheless, we give this flick 3.5 stars. How did you rate it?
4. College Hoops: When did they start showing college basketball during the college bowl games? Was that just irritating or what?
5. Football: Minnesota over Green Bay, Cincinnati over Houston, Baltimore over Indianapolis, Seattle over Washington and Alabama over Norte Dame. Any questions?
6. Gun Control: What if we just got rid of them?
7. Politics: Why can’t politicians just be paid by the project just like contractors? Do you think the Fiscal Cliff could then be solved on time and under budget?
By Dolores Guiterrez
[half-s7lvin] – noun 1. The amount of drinks it takes to reach your full potential during MARCHVEGAS (March 21 – 24, 2013); affects judgment, memory, relationships, commitment, vision, speech and grammer. 2. The numerical equivalence equal to or between 3.5 – 7.5 cocktails consumed.