1. No work during MARCHVEGAS (March 15th – 18th), blau machen!
2. No, we don’t have a clue about the Final 4 or the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Game winners, just the Elite 8.
3. No, we haven’t started work on making Oktoberfest an official US holiday; at least not yet.
4. No, not everybody is copying the new 4-day holiday – just one.
5. No, don’t listen to your friends its fine to wear your favorite team colors or Lederhosen while in Vegas; in den tag hinein leben!
6. No, LEAPVEGAS is not a savvy enough name for a travel website, but it’s available.
7. No, the Birth of MARCHVEGAS.com was not conceived on a Wednesday, it was the Sabbath.
8. No, I am not in the runnings to be Heidi Klum’s Halloween date for 2012, but I’ve got the outfits ready just in case.
9. No, you shouldn’t spill beer (or any parts or your half-s7lvin) on anyone including Chancellor(s) during the hoop games; if this should occur the behavior will be totally brushed away.