Ingredients – Blanco tequila (make this a very generous portion), add lime, rock salt and top off with coca cola on ice. To honor Don Javier, stir it with a big knife for flavor.
Happy Hour Drinking Topics:
1. Did you know that US athletes get taxed for winning medals in the Olympics? Up to 9,000 for winning gold. This is crazy right? Check out what the BBC has to say about this.
2. What has been said about Usain Bolt that hasn’t already been said about Anne Hathaway? I don’t know either but that’s one f*ckin cool ass black cat.
3. Congratulations to women’s soccer winning gold. It’s always good to see our US soccer teams come through. Does this mean Hope Solo will finally quiet her critics? Nah.
3.5 From the people I’ve spoken to who have read “50 Shades of Grey” the reviews have been very very mixed. Can someone enlighten me and tell me what they like about it? Also, Bret Easton Ellis doesn’t want Matt Bomer as the lead but who is the gayest actor that could pull off the part of Christian Grey?
4. If you’ve seen the Serena Crip Walk, was it really that big a deal? I mean what if she couldn’t dance? Wouldn’t that be more of a story? “Former Black Chick from the Hood Can’t Get Down on the Two and Fo”, news at 11.
5. In other news, Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion.
6. Carl Pettersson atop the leaderboard in the PGA, followed by Gary Woodland and Rory McIlroy. Who do you like to win on Sunday?
7. Comedian Norm MacDonald at the Orleans Showroom Friday, Aug.10th in Las Vegas. #MarchVegas
7.5 Tim McGraw & Faith Hill to join the Strip’s country superstar lineup. Tickets now on sale, shows Nov. 16-17 at the Venetian. #MarchVegas
[half-s7lvin] – noun 1. The amount of drinks it takes to reach your full potential during MARCHVEGAS (March 21 – 24, 2013); affects judgment, memory, relationships, commitment, vision, speech and grammer. 2. The numerical equivalence equal to or between 3.5 – 7.5 cocktails consumed.