Ingredients – Your favorite bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and wine glasses. Let it breathe for at least 23 minutes then pour. The smoothness will taste just like the perfect blend of March Madness & Las Vegas; in a glass.
Happy Hour Drinking Topics:
1. March Madness: North Carolina State beats a No. 1 Duke team & Wisconsin Badgers beat the No. 2 Indiana all in the same week. Musical chairs at the top, who’s your No. 1?
2. March Madness: Michigan beats Minnesota 83 – 75 but the 360 dunk by Glenn Robinson III was just sick. Why you may ask? Look closely when he finishes the full rotation, its like he’s almost coming to a complete stop in mid-air before he slams it. bit.ly/XiCZny
3. Las Vegas: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s “Soul2Soul” at the Venetian Resort Hotel Friday, Jan. 18, 2013 8pm – 9:30pm.
3.5 Las Vegas: “Babyface” Edmonds Jan. 19 – 20, 2013 at the Orleans Showroom in Vegas.
4. MARCHVEGAS: Believe in a 4-day Holiday. – March 21-24, 2013
5. Scandals: Lance Armstrong will claim the biggest scandal of the year and its only January but at least his women were real. As for Manti Te’o, check that rat bastard for steroids because I’m speechless.
6. Playoffs: Niners over Atlanta, Pats get their revenge on the Ravens. How do you see it?
7. Dear Abbey: Your column was one of the best and oldest blogs I’ve ever known. The world will miss you. RIP.
By Dolores Guiterrez
[half-s7lvin] – noun 1. The amount of drinks it takes to reach your full potential during MARCHVEGAS (March 21 – 24, 2013); affects judgment, memory, relationships, commitment, vision, speech and grammer. 2. The numerical equivalence equal to or between 3.5 – 7.5 cocktails consumed.