Ingredients – Gin, Cointreau, and lemon juice. Shake well then pour in a martini glass. Just add a lemon twist and you’re done.
Happy Hour Drinking Topics:
1. What if we scrapped all the corporate taxes and loop holes, scrapped all the individual tax maze and loop holes and lastly scrapped all the tax rules and mumbo jumbo? Then we just instituted a flat tax of 13% for all entities such as corporations, people and corporations who are people. Wouldn’t that be a simple solution to just balance the budget with ease and simplicity or am I just totally off base?
2. All eyes are on Assange in the UK. What are your predictions, does he make it out of there or do they storm the embassy? Tell us.
3. Tim Tebow caused a super big buzz with his Sports Illustrated cover shoot posing as the crucifixion. If you saw it, was this really that bad?
3.5 Next week MARCHVEGAS will be starting a new series called, “Ask a White Lady” and Betty White has already agreed to be our first guest. Stay tuned for more.
4. Rock of Vegas free concert series now at the Fremont Street Experience. Warrant and Skid Row perform on the First Street Stage. Show starts at 9 p.m only in Vegas.
5. Any thoughts on where to go for Labor Day? Check out MARCHVEGAS for all your travel plans to Vegas.
[half-s7lvin] – noun 1. The amount of drinks it takes to reach your full potential during MARCHVEGAS (March 21 – 24, 2013); affects judgment, memory, relationships, commitment, vision, speech and grammer. 2. The numerical equivalence equal to or between 3.5 – 7.5 cocktails consumed.