Rum Tiki Treat
Ingredients – Rum, coconut cream, coconut chunks, dash of lemon juice and sugar then add some mango and pineapple slices and crushed ice. Absolutely refreshing.
Happy Hour Drinking Topics:
1. What do you think it feels like to be 16 and just having won a gold medal? That has to be awesome.
2. DJ Jazzy Jeff at Rain nightclub Friday 3rd, at 11pm in #LasVegas; should be cool. Just trying to spread the love Jazzy Jeff. Just trying to spread the love. #MarchVegas
3. One of the four food groups is now center stage of our politics causing a major major controversy. Free speech, Christian values, family values, sexuality, religion, the liberal agenda and race (race is not really in there, it just sounded good) could shape the upcoming elections. All this from the delicious treat we call chicken.
3.5 Eminem now has 60 Million Facebook Fans. With the right chicken message, this guy could sway the presidential election with his own two hands.
4. Is it 19 or 20 Olympic medals total so far? Regardless, it just doesn’t get any better than Michael Phelps.
5. The Olympics usually has a controversy or two but this time around there seems to be an inordinate amount. I even read that Americans are being thwarted in multiple ways from purchasing tickets? Mitt was right, maybe the Brits aren’t ready?
[half-s7lvin] – noun 1. The amount of drinks it takes to reach your full potential during MARCHVEGAS (March 21 – 24, 2013); affects judgment, memory, relationships, commitment, vision, speech and grammer. 2. The numerical equivalence equal to or between 3.5 – 7.5 cocktails consumed.