1. Holiday – You get an automatic 4 days off from work, also known as “MARCHVEGAS Break 2012”.
2. Games – View all the NCAA basketball games at once plus receive; an extra 4 days for male bonding, drinks for free (on a case by case basis of course), camaraderie amongst friends, non-stop action, gambling, buzzer beater heroics and get useful betting advice from total strangers next to you at your seat, in the sports book line, dinner table and periodic bathroom excursions.
3. Special Circumstances – Another try at temptation.
4. Spring Break – Self-esteem building in a new city and on the road.
5. College Pride – Wear your team colors and root for your favorite alma mater with like-minded alumni from across the country, then cheer for your natural school rivals, hated adversaries, dark horses, Cinderella’s, black sheep, bracket busters and any other hoop team you have advancing especially if there’s money on the line, you’re in the most ridiculous of parlays or you still need to keep that office bracket in tact.